Order and Logistics:
1. General Terms
– Minimum cost of plant per order is USD 600
– All offerings are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice. We make no warranty as to the productiveness of any plants sold. Due to the fragile nature of living plants and to transit conditions over which we have no control, we regret we cannot be held responsible for possible damage occurred in transit.
– All prices are FOB Bangkok, Thailand. We have not included Airfreight and handling charge of Phytosanitary/ Cites certifications.
– Shipment will be shipped in Carton Boxes by airfreight unless specified by customer.
– Our responsibility shall be limited to the purchase price, in any case.
2. How to order:
– Choose your wish list from our website and check out. We will reply back for the availability and estimation of shipment cost within 1-2 days.
– Send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any question of ordering.
– Provide necessary information to ensure safe and prompt arrival
1. Consignee name / Address/ Zip code /Telephone number / Email / contact person
2. Destination airport
3. Import permits if needed.
4. Confirm the required documents i.e. Invoice, Packing list, Airway Bill, Phytosanitary and additional declaration wordings, Cites, Certificate of Origin
– Identify right sizes and varieties to get the right information.
3. Import Permits
– Each country has different requirements of importation of plant. We require your import permits to understand your country regulatory for preparation and documentation.
– Check with your authorities for your import permit granting.
– Send by PDF file or Photo of your import permits in Clear picture before shipment 7 days.
4. Size of Plants
– Other plant size will be the pot size i.e. 1.75 inches, 2.5 inches, 3.5 inches and 6-inches pot size.
5. Substitution Policy:
Due to varying supplies and demands, we occasionally run out of a particular plant. If this should be the case with your ordered, we will ship you a plant with as close to the same features as possible.
6. How to Trace and Track your shipment
– To check your shipment schedule after departure http://touch.track-trace.com/aircargo or direct to each airline website.
– Put in Airway Bill number to see cargo status for your further process.
7. How to handle delayed of shipment
– When your flight delay, you should check and prepare all documents properly.
– Ask for “Cargo Irregularity / Damage Report” (DMC) from airline and complete.
– Take photo the products while stay in airline warehouse. Shipping agent should be asked to handle.
– Claim process needs to proceed with airline and responsible by customer.
8. How to Pack
– Our carton box sizes:
- Box size L 99x49x38 cm contains approximate weight 30 kg.
- Box size M 99x49x20 cm contains approximate weight 20 kg.
- Box size S 58x46x19 cm contains approximate weight 15 kg.
– Numbers of plant in each box depends on the size of plant and customer requirement of bare root or with medium.