– Minimum order is USD 600 of plant cost or minimum weight required by airlines.
– We will conclude the weight and shipping cost of your order and get back by an email.
–All Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order.
–We may occasionally substitute products of a similar description, and of equivalent quality and price, where for example the original item becomes unavailable.
Price & Shipment
–Prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
– All prices are FOB Bangkok, Thailand. We have not included Airfreight and handling charge of Phytosanitary/ Cites certifications.
– Shipment will be shipped in Carton Boxes by airfreight unless specified by customer.
Risk & ownership
–Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you either at the time of delivery to you. We make no warranty as to the productiveness of any plants sold. Due to the fragile nature of living plants and to transit conditions over which we have no control, we regret we cannot be held responsible for possible damage occurred in transit. The limitation of liability is 600 USD.
–You will own the goods as soon as:
- delivery has taken place; and
- we have received cleared payment in full.
–It is your responsibility to check the order/importing document carefully as we will not be held responsible for any errors in your order.
–It is your responsibility to check your country’s regulation of importing goods from Thailand and informs us about their requirement. (ex. no soil/no husk, etc)
How to handle delayed of shipment
– When your flight delay, you should check and prepare all documents properly.
– Ask for “Cargo Irregularity / Damage Report” (DMC) from airline and complete.
– Take photo the products while stay in airline warehouse. Shipping agent should be asked to handle.
– Claim process needs to proceed with airline and responsible by customer.